Our goals are for every student to leave with a positive experience, realizing that lessons learned on the court can help shape their lives off the court as well. Education is a fundamental element of the Nevada C.C. Wolverines, an element emphasized and ingrained into every participant.
It is the primary goal for the Wolverines to prepare our players for the next level, both academics and athletically. The Nevada C.C. Wolverines supports its high school aged athletes by providing access to SAT/ACT support.
The goal of the Nevada C.C. Wolverines is to become the premier high school boy’s elite basketball program in Northern Nevada. The Wolverines strive to increase the exposure of their participants to college coaches and scouts.
- Nevada CC Wolverines Basketball Program intends to:
- Develop and improve basketball, social skills and competitive drive
- Bring together high character players, families, and coaches
- Provide young athletes and their families an organized and affordable competitive basketball program
- Share the love of the game through positive role models and mentoring
- Encourage players to maintain grades in school in order to emphasize the proper balance between scholastic achievement and athletic endeavors
- Generate a greater awareness of Northern Nevada basketball and student-athlete talent pool by playing against the best players and teams in the county
- Increase exposure of participants’ athletic and academic skills to college coaches as well as scouts by traveling to NCAA sanctioned tournaments
- Provide mentoring from former and current college and professional athletes.